Elimar Pigeons Services - Shipping Arrangements and Terms and Conditions
1 Shipping and Transport
1.1 All auction winners if required can arrange/pay their own transport and shipping costs. Elimar can arrange shipping if you require. Elimar are continually negotiating preferential rates for all pigeon deliveries and will be able to quote you with the current best price at time of delivery (Payment methods; Cheque/Postal Order/Credit Card/On-Line Banking). Mark Walker Transport are the Elimar preferred partner for the collection and delivery of pigeons. All auction winners will be expected to arrange/pay their own shipping expenses.
1.2 Elimar has negotiated transport costs as follows:
- Mainland UK £45 for up to 20 birds and £5 per additional bird except Scotland where the first 10 birds will be £55 with the exception of the following postcode areas which will be charged at £65.00 per consignment: AB , IV , PH , PA
- KW Postcode will be charged at £75.00
- We can arrange for the transportation of birds in/out of Ireland via John Millar on a "cash on delivery" option or we can book Walkers Transport into Ireland for £60.00.
- All pigeons collected from Belgium and Holland will be £70 for the first 6 birds and £5 per additional bird, unless otherwise stated.
- For all other transport costs please email email@example.com for a quote.
1.3 All winners will be contacted by Elimar Pigeon Services to agree the preferred method of shipment. Alternatively you can book direct with the courier. All collections will be made on a Wednesday and delivered Thursday. This service will cover 95% of consignments booked through Elimar.
1.4 Elimar will not cover delivery charges unless otherwise stated. Any import duties or taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer.
1.5 For any item requiring delivery, unless otherwise stated, please allow 30 days from the date that we receive payment.