We purchased a complete round of eggs with pedigrees from Chris and several old pigeons from the main breeders direct off Pancho-Jelle & Champion ect. Due to owning probably the biggest collection in the U.K. I’m willing to let some go as I’m a racing loft and have to many breeders.
Hebberecht pigeons crossed onto middle distance families have been dominating major one loft futurities. Hebberecht pigeons have continued success in the South African Million Dollar Pigeon Race. No family has done as well with so few entered.
Gerard Koopman, Xavier Verstraete, Mike Ganus / syndicate lofts have purchased these pigeons for one loft racing and their own racing i.e Hebberecht 961 becoming Koopmans No.1 beeeding hen also look at link below
He wins Nationals and breeds them for others!
References winning are never ending - http://www.hebberechtpigeons.be/en/well-played-with-chris-hebberecht-pigeons
AMAZING RESULTS WITH CHRIS HEBBERECHT-PIGEONS :
3 x 1st Prize One Loft-race, 1st Ace pigeon SAMDR, 2 x 1st (inter)National: click here to wonder the references
1. prize Final race SAMDR 2017-2018 Sun City (Z-Afrika) – Club Sonskyn with Mix (line Pancho, Jelle and Champion)
1. Ace pigeon SAMDR 2017-2018 Sun City (Z-Afrika) – Pieter Veenstra & Hsu Hon Chen (child of Son Ike)
1. prize Thailand Final Grand Pigeon Race 2017-2018 – Veulemans-Techavichian (father is son of Hulk x Halfsister Evert)
1. prize Final Belgian Master 2017 – Luc Bafort (50% Hebberechtpigeon from Pancho-line)
1. Internat Narbonne 10.421 p. in 2017 – Bernard Hubernein (father is from Pancho-line)
1. Nat Jarnac 5.134 old birds in 2017 – Jos & Jan Loobuyck (line Krommen and Wringer)
1. Prov Tours 6.741 p. in 2017 – Norbert & Stefan Ally (mother is halfsister Ike)
1. Prov Pontoise 19.072 p. and 2. Duffel 2.134 p. – Reedijk-Jongekrijg (NL) (line Jaws and AXL)
1. Zutphen 4.697 p., 1. Argenton (814 Km) 199 p., 1. Chateauroux (795 Km) 102 p., 9. Nat Albi (1.085 Km) 8.199 p., 10. NPO Orange (1.023 Km) 861 p… etc – Arie Dijkstra (NL) (with children from son of Pancho-Jelle x Daughter Champion)
2. Internat Narbonne 10.421 p. in 2017 – Didier & Benoit Emo (Pancho-line)
3. prize Victoria Falls World Challenge Pieon Race 2017-2018 (Z-Afrika) – Mike Ganus (mother is daughter to Pancho-Champion x Schoon Bleekje)
3. Nat Ave Long Dist. & Extreme Long Dist. KBDB 2017 – Alain Delhove (line Champion & Gentleman)
Bronze Wing BBC 2017 & 5. Nat Barcelona 7.874 p. – Erik Limbourg (line Super)
4. Internat Agen 4.269 hens 2017 – De Geest-De Cock (from Daughter Jaws)
7. prize Final SAMDR 2017-2018 Sun City (Z-Afrika) – with grandchild Champion