Elimar Pigeons Services - Shipping Arrangements and Terms and Conditions
1 Shipping and Transport
1.1 All auction winners if required can arrange/pay their own transport and shipping costs. Elimar can arrange shipping if you require. Elimar are continually negotiating preferential rates for all pigeon deliveries and will be able to quote you with the current best price at time of delivery (Payment methods; Cheque/Postal Order/Credit Card/On-Line Banking). Walkers European Transport, work in conjunction with Elimar for the collection and delivery of pigeons in mainland Europe. All auction winners will be expected to arrange/pay their own shipping expenses.
1.2 Transport costs if arranged by Elimar Pigeon Services are as follows:
- Mainland UK £45 for up to 20 birds in any one location and £5.00 per additional bird with the exception of:
- Scotland Postcodes are as follows; KW are £75.00, IV, AB, PH & PA postcodes are charged at £65 and all other Scottish postcodes are £55.
- Ireland will be £60 for up to 20 birds.
- All pigeons collected from Holland and Belgium will be £70 for the first 6 birds and £5 per additional bird.
- For all other transport costs please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
- Bulks orders: Price on Application
1.3 All winners will be contacted by Elimar Pigeon Services to agree the preferred method of shipment. Alternatively you can book direct with the courier. All collections will be made on a Wednesday and delivered Thursday. This service will cover 95% of consignments booked through Elimar.
1.4 Elimar will not cover delivery charges unless otherwise stated. Any import duties or taxes will be the responsibility of the buyer.
1.5 For any item requiring delivery, unless otherwise stated, please allow 30 days from the date that we receive payment.